Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mini-saga

Mini-sagas were written and shared in UNIV 111 today. It was a story with exactly 50 words. It was fun and inspiring.
Only after our wild imagining and free-style composing, we were asked to read each of our saga aloud in front of the whole class.
Mine was quite personal, but still ok if I had to share. The good news was, as a TA, I have prevelige to not participate in some classroom activities by just staying quiet. I took advantage of this rule, since it was not a good idea to unveil the personal and emotional vunlaribility in front of my students.
But I like my mini-saga, and probably someone else would also like it, someone ramdon in the interner who is outside of my real life. So I decide to share it here, and see if there is any echoing.

"The bread and wine represent the body and blood of Jesus." He shared with her the holy spirit he worshiped.
"Let's go to the zoo. There is a monkey show." He made her day, a sunny funny day.
He was a grandfather. He has left her forever without saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment